I am looking to do many events that inspire character development. This could be for Evil or Good, it little matters the alignment. My philosophy as always been if you want to be known for killing four thousand kobalds, you could go to the Hilltop Ruins and grind for a day. If you want to go to the ruins and have your characters name be the new kobald word for pain, and walk about with a kobald skin armor with a kobald skull on your staff; thats what DMs are for. I will be posting my events details after this first one comes to an end.
Most of my events are focused on difficult choices and personal challenges for the characters themselves, where their character will grow from the instance. I am looking to get to know some characters so I can better make events for them. So if you are interested in an event I will need you to send me a character summary that includes.
-A brief description.
-Essentials to their back story.
-Their Alignment, and why they are that alignment.
-What you would like out of the event?
An example could be: "I would like to be known for killing four billion rats." - Hack and slash, or more of a puzzle solving adventure with twists.
(In essence, I need what ever tools to understand what I am working with, so I can best design something that applys to the character.)
DM Napoleon's Events
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
DM Napoleon
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm
- Location: Mexico
DM Napoleon's Events
"The finer points of devotion are about the size of a pin hole.
But there’s millions of them, and if you can connect each dot then you’ve got a diagram of what you think you thought you knew. And if you are willing to admit you know nothing, you’ve got a blueprint for a breakthrough."
But there’s millions of them, and if you can connect each dot then you’ve got a diagram of what you think you thought you knew. And if you are willing to admit you know nothing, you’ve got a blueprint for a breakthrough."