Maecius wrote:We're putting a lot of focus on Roaringshore right now. Dev projects kind of lagged out over Spring, since we were short-staffed and our big name developers had school and work-related projects that they had to focus on.
We'll get this pushed out this summer though. Mark my words!
(But don't hold them against me if I'm wrong -- BUT I'M NOT WRONG! WE WILL GET THIS OUT SOON! YEAH! YEAH FOR VOID! YEAH FOR THE DEV TEAM! CHEER THEM ON!)
Shoots at random direction with his wand which looks just like a pistol. "Har! 2 weeks, huh? Add 6 months and we are close. Soon we have a home lads! If I get out from this blasted jail."
Infamous Captain Kalma Hellstorm - Gentleman of Fortune
On our pillage through the Sword Coast, We sail heartless under the flag of Piracy!
I think we've got three builders working on this now. We don't have a release date yet. Hopefully soon. We may have a cool teaser area put in-game first, which is nearly finished.
Keep cheering on the builders, though. Let them know they're not doing all their work in vain! People are excited about the town!
I like how it says in Volo's "...a place raided at least once a summer by mercenary armies...hired by Amn and Baldur's Gate." Does that mean the f'ing Fist are gonna show up there too?!? Bring it Fist!
As J.G. Ballard has said, "It's a mistake to hold back and refuse to accept one's own nature."
stevebarracuda wrote:I like how it says in Volo's "...a place raided at least once a summer by mercenary armies...hired by Amn and Baldur's Gate." Does that mean the f'ing Fist are gonna show up there too?!? Bring it Fist!