A spell Idea for Clerics

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

PeeHell
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 pm

A spell Idea for Clerics

Unread post by PeeHell »

Alright, I was looking through my spells today and then i saw Bestow Curse I looked at it and said well,that's not a bad Idea of a spell.

But then i browsed my other spells, and I saw contagion, Lvl drain etc, etc...

But no "greater curses"

Bestow curse gives you -2 to all stats until removed, LVl 3 spell. Rather low Dc.

I don't know if it's doable, but how about a "Superior Curse at lvl 6, and "Divine Curse" At Lvl 9?

Superior curse:-4 to all stats

Divine curse: -4 all stats+ contagion effects OR -6 to all stats OR something.

I mean when someone tells me I've been cursed by a player( it happened ever so rarely) I'm like "Oh, wow. Scary"

Make it a -real- Curse. You know, instead of imploding poeple, or flame strike them when they piss off your cleric of Bane or Any meanies of gods, You curse them, real bad! A curse removable by a Greater resto only or "greater Remove curse"

Just an idea i had.
Daddy Lvl 1 !
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: A spell Idea for Clerics

Unread post by Luna »

it's definitely possible to do that.

Return to “Questions for DMs”