Error in Corpses

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Blackrose
Recognized Donor
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Error in Corpses

Unread post by Blackrose »

I died with my swashbuckler yesterday and I recieved a message saind ERROR_1 on PC or Corpse.

I remember that my account is working because the Game Spy is missing the authentication, so I haven't made an account to play with this Swashbuckler.

It is a problem all people are having or is just with accounts that plays without the creating process?

Can I change the player from this fake account to an account that I truly have?
Graax, Necromancer Drow
Ul'Dragaz, half drow
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Error in Corpses

Unread post by Luna »

it got broke. Hopefully it should be fixed tonight.

Return to “Questions for DMs”