Gnoll Stronghold
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
DM Sword
- Posts: 661
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
I am speechless right now.
-
tfunke
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Australia- GMT+10
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
Where's Dynaheir?
It's hard to show a good screenshot of the pits. The deepest point inside the pit that you can see in the below picture, is about half it's depth.

It's hard to show a good screenshot of the pits. The deepest point inside the pit that you can see in the below picture, is about half it's depth.

Per aspera ad astra
-
Ivan38Rus
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1417
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 pm
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
O.M.F.G. DUDE
COME OVER AND LET ME GET YOU A BEER NAO!!! >=[
This is so seriously amazing

COME OVER AND LET ME GET YOU A BEER NAO!!! >=[
This is so seriously amazing
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
I agree you are a very able builder. Maybe once this is done we could share it with the BG conversion project? Might be some free publicity for the server.
Not that it's needed with a full server every night ofcourse
Not that it's needed with a full server every night ofcourse
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
man, i'm so tempted now to load bg and have a go at it. it's been a long time
yes, where is mynsc's witch?
yes, where is mynsc's witch?
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Faerynn
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 am
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
This is a fantastic layout. Certainly these gnolls must have taken this stronghold by force. It looks as if it might have been built by humans or dwarves at one time.
Will this Gnome stronghold actually be implemented in the game?
Also, it looks kind of "clean" to be a gnoll stronghold. I just envision piles of trash, dead animals, BBQ pits (hey, Gnolls gotta eat too), random pieces of wood and maybe broken weapons laying around.
Also, it looks kind of "clean" to be a gnoll stronghold. I just envision piles of trash, dead animals, BBQ pits (hey, Gnolls gotta eat too), random pieces of wood and maybe broken weapons laying around.
Xul'rae Dyrr, Drow Wizard/Rogue/Shadowdancer/Shadow Adept
Outcast Sister to Faeryl Dyrr
Zak Eledhwen Ara'dhel, Arcane Archer
Cousin to Faerynn and Elohir Ara'dhel
Faerynn Ara'dhel ~ Mauglir the Dark
Servant of Silvanus / Shadow Master
Dead
DM Draugluin (Retired)
Outcast Sister to Faeryl Dyrr
Zak Eledhwen Ara'dhel, Arcane Archer
Cousin to Faerynn and Elohir Ara'dhel
Faerynn Ara'dhel ~ Mauglir the Dark
Servant of Silvanus / Shadow Master
Dead
DM Draugluin (Retired)
-
Knightmare
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 am
- Location: One step ahead!
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
All the fluff and flavour will be added in the end. First one make the overall layout, then it's spiced up. It will definately look good once the fire places, weapon racks, human remains, dirt piles and all that stuff is added!
When you light a candle, you cast a shadow too ~ Artemis
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius
-
Ithilan
- Posts: 839
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
Im totally stunned.. and in love.
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
I know what I am taking over...gnolls are pushovers any ways.
Muhahaha, Now where is my army...oh yeah...
Wonderful! I like having new area to run around in, even if I am 20 levels higher then anyone that should be there.
Wonderful! I like having new area to run around in, even if I am 20 levels higher then anyone that should be there.
-
Ol' Kel
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:50 pm
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
Very nice. I was sad when I the harddisk with the Gnoll Stronghold map I was working on died... It was nearly done. But I am happy to say that yours looks even better than the one I was working on!
Good job!
Good job!
Kel - "Egads!" - Retired He's back! - Retired again
Karl - "Clang!"
Firemead Elderhair - "Quaint!" - Retired
Fat Ned - *burp!*
Jan van Edelhof - "Ahem!"
Karl - "Clang!"
Firemead Elderhair - "Quaint!" - Retired
Fat Ned - *burp!*
Jan van Edelhof - "Ahem!"
-
Candide
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
Can't wait to see this included. Any idea what level characters this area will be aimed at?
-
tfunke
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Australia- GMT+10
Re: Gnoll Stronghold
CR 16-17Candide wrote:Can't wait to see this included. Any idea what level characters this area will be aimed at?
Per aspera ad astra