NWScript Accelerator (new release in July)

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Scripting and Coding

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Zapgun
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 am

NWScript Accelerator (new release in July)

Unread post by Zapgun »

Just wondering if anyone has tried the NWScript Accelerator. I noticed a new version was out. Would be interested in hearing if its used here in BG, or if anyone else has tried it.

Cheers,

- Zapgun

http://www.nwnx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1803
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: NWScript Accelerator (new release in July)

Unread post by Rasael »

There was a bug with Ability cooldowns I think. I don't know if it's currently active but I gave Luna a heads up about this package when it was released.

Luna asked skywing to look into it. Perhaps its switched on again already. Could also be the server stability (XP_Bugfix) package though.

[Edit:] Kudo's for the heads up!
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: NWScript Accelerator (new release in July)

Unread post by Rasael »

Return to “NWN2 Scripting”