Dash
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Dash
It should, and even if it doesn't, the feat Dash does work so you would walk faster in areas, which are not covered by Woodland Stride.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=17781
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=17781
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
broham1
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Yo momma's house!
Re: Dash
Yes. All movement adjustments stack.
Make a monk/bodyguard/Ranger with the dash feat. It's as close to DM speed as you're gonna get.
Make a monk/bodyguard/Ranger with the dash feat. It's as close to DM speed as you're gonna get.
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
-
Lux
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 am
- Location: In a meadow somewhere
Re: Dash
*casts Resurrection on an old topic*
Sorry if I repeat something I might be the only one not getting but is this still the case? Does Woodland Stride stack with a general Fast Movement 10% increase from an equipped item?broham1 wrote: ... All movement adjustments stack. ...
What we see depends mainly on what we look for