DM Apotheosis Events

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Apotheosis
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 am
Location: Sol Tertius

DM Apotheosis Events

Unread post by DM Apotheosis »

DM Apotheosis's Events and Guidelines

Rules

Manners: I expect players to treat each other civilly, even when they don't particularly like one another. Your characters can hate one another as much as you want, and even lop limbs off. Keep it IC, though. No yelling in OOC comments, party, or tells.

Party Chat: While in my events I ask that you keep to using party chat at all times. This will allow me to keep up with what is going on if I am elsewhere setting stuff up.

OOC Chat: Please keep OOC chat to a minimum during events, though by all means feel free to message me when you need clarification on things I have said or done, or if I am unclear about something, or even if you just have questions/comments.

Dice/Skill Rolls: If there comes a time in my events when dice rolls could come in useful, you will likely receive a prompt from me stating which rolls are suitable. If you want to roll something unprompted, feel free to do so, so long as you emote what it is you are doing.

Resting: During my events, there will be certain moments or locations which are suitable for resting - in general, it is unlikely to be such a time and place in combat, in dialogue with NPCs, in the middle of a high-speed chase, and so on. Please do not rest unless I have stated that rests are available, or you have messaged me asking if it is safe to rest.
An empty mind is like a pot for evil to crap in.

Return to “Archive”