Beholder question + Scroll price question.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

FairVigil
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Fortress of Solitude

Beholder question + Scroll price question.

Unread post by FairVigil »

and ive been meaning to ask this for a bit.

Some scrolls like bears endurance get me 125 gp while the mass versions are worth less then 5 gp? If its easily accomplishable could we have the mass spells priced high enough to sell on auction? they arent purchasable at least last i checked they werent so a higher price isnt unrealistic?

Thanks for the reply!

(oh if the beholder thing is a issue you would rather not publish i understand and will repost my scroll query later.)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Beholder question + Scroll price question.

Unread post by Luna »

FairVigil I took out the beholder part.
I guess since it has a custom AI it must have a few corner case bugs.

For the 2nd part, I'll adjust the cost in the 2DA.
I think that will adjust the default.

Next time you auto-download anything that change will be in.
FairVigil
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Fortress of Solitude

Re: Beholder question + Scroll price question.

Unread post by FairVigil »

tyvm for the fast reply and fix Luna. and as always for just being AWESOMEZ!

Return to “Questions for DMs”