Favored Soul and Weapon Profs
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Eilef Padpalm
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:13 pm
Favored Soul and Weapon Profs
Human Favored Soul. Follower of Helm. Couldnt help but notice I (contrary to the standard) could not use the weapon of my Deity despite having the weapon focus (Bastard Sword) for said Deity's weapon. I can't seem to find anything in the forums about this change. Was it intentional? Is there a way I can rechoose a deity?
Rahn Centerskye - Blunt, brash scrapper with a thirst for learning... with fists!
Bennett Boltbreaker - Knowledge-hungry Techsmith with his pride and joy Gondsman, Reverb
Bennett Boltbreaker - Knowledge-hungry Techsmith with his pride and joy Gondsman, Reverb
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Favored Soul and Weapon Profs
Do you have exotic weapon proficiency?
I forgot if you get that as well with FS when your diety's weapon is an exotic weapon.
I think Molag or BMD know.
I forgot if you get that as well with FS when your diety's weapon is an exotic weapon.
I think Molag or BMD know.
-
Molag__Bal
- Posts: 2925
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm
Re: Favored Soul and Weapon Profs
He should get weapon proficiency exotic at level 1 if he created the FS with Helm as the deity. I have heard that going back a step during leveling up can cause the weapon feats to not be applied properly. I suspect he'll need to get help from a DM to rebuild the character.
-
stevebarracuda
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
- Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.
Re: Favored Soul and Weapon Profs
From the Favored Soul on NWN2 wiki:
The bug is that if the "Back" button is used at any time during character creation, a FS will not get their first weapon proficiency feat. If you make a mistake creating the character, choose cancel instead and start over.
As J.G. Ballard has said, "It's a mistake to hold back and refuse to accept one's own nature."
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: Favored Soul and Weapon Profs
You should get it for free...least I know that is how Doomguide worked.
-
Eilef Padpalm
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:13 pm
Re: Favored Soul and Weapon Profs
You are all dolls! Thank you so much for the input!
Rahn Centerskye - Blunt, brash scrapper with a thirst for learning... with fists!
Bennett Boltbreaker - Knowledge-hungry Techsmith with his pride and joy Gondsman, Reverb
Bennett Boltbreaker - Knowledge-hungry Techsmith with his pride and joy Gondsman, Reverb