Becoming a dm

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

narcaleptic
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Becoming a dm

Unread post by narcaleptic »

I was just wondering about dm's and how someone would become one, I think it would be really fun and have a great imagination. Have played over 6 characters over the last 3 to 4 years on this server im a regular and somtimes I cant play for months due to work but would love the chance to learn how to become a dm on the server if its even possible. thanks.


Azren morgan, Fildith coppertop, Loris longarrow, Grum silveraxe, Beardy silveraxe, Aires Bloodfoot, etc...
Buurk Gers: OH! BIG DOGGIE, MEBZ PET! *runs off chasing a boar*
Henry: Gold is the source of all life mate, not blood.
Ole'grum: Yer mothers a tavern Wench!
Xilo Villa: Your gold or your life.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Becoming a dm

Unread post by Luna »

The form is in this thread.
Just send it to the DM alias.

http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17202

Return to “Questions for DMs”