Yeah, I was just playing, I had cast a spell on myself that gave me con, fought a monster and took a lot of damage. I decided to rest, and when I hit the rest button, the spell wore off, and I fell into the negatives and started dying, and because of that, I ended up dying.
If this is going to happen every time I rest...I'll be getting very annoyed, since I will have to lose exp just to rest...
About spell that give you con
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: About spell that give you con
Hey Ataro.. unfortunately that's how the game is.
You will have to keep track of that and use a heal kit or somehow heal yourself a bit before resting.
You will have to keep track of that and use a heal kit or somehow heal yourself a bit before resting.
-
Ataro
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Re: About spell that give you con
This is gonna suck since for the most part, if I'm dying enough to need the heal kit or to heal, I'm probably out of them...
-
matnow
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:23 pm
- Location: Poland/Great Britain
Re: About spell that give you con
That is why mostly people party. Anyway "bear something", which gives you bonus points to condition cannot be really used as a survival spell if you cannot maintain ur hp not going below warning point or at least don't have potions, abilities or spells recovering ur hp.
so once more, as far as I am concerned there are few areas made for solo exping and the majority of them can be in fact soled if you play particular class.
so once more, as far as I am concerned there are few areas made for solo exping and the majority of them can be in fact soled if you play particular class.