That's a good idea! Here's one, right here. Reaver34567. Eifer is super nice, she isn't naming names. But I will! Grenoire. It's Grenoire! That little cashew picks me with no RP every day I play. Be it at an area transition, or while I'm standing around. Maybe he thinks I can't see him while he's stealthed? He walks up, no emote, bumps me, and then flees with the speed of a thousand coked-up fruit flies! I literally do not even have time to react with any sort of typed response, before he is WAY outside the range of my speech.Leo wrote: You can also try to get support from the victims of said "OOC pickpocketing".
What can I do, aside from ignore him? I don't miss the gold, but it's like having someone run up and spit on my shoes every day. It's just bad role play, all around. If someone was pickpocketing me, and considerate to the victim by offering actual input outside of abuse in game mechanics, I would have lots of fun.. Say, an emote? *Jars Maximillian with his shoulder, accidently*.. "Pardon me, Saer! So clumbsy today"
It's just damn annoying, is all. Sorry for my rant.