Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

Administrator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Administrator »

*bumping this* For September, there has only been 1 donation which was from Stevebarracuda which isn't nearly enough to cover the costs.
User avatar
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Gottmoerder »

Tossed in what I could, from my beer fund. So many new areas and great new DM'ing, I would've wanted to give more.. Next month then!
BlueHero45
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1208
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
Location: PA

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by BlueHero45 »

Done
stevebarracuda
Recognized Donor
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by stevebarracuda »

Are you serious? Thats lame.

I'll double my donation for October!
Zlaayer
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am
Location: California

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Zlaayer »

[quote="Administrator"]*bumping this* For September, there has only been 1 donation which was from Stevebarracuda which isn't nearly enough to cover the costs.[/quote]

I just donated $20. Which makes me better than people who don't donate. It also means you owe me a mithral full plate Luna. Oh, and at least 100,000 xp. 8-P
mdchrist
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:48 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by mdchrist »

I'll send a bit more later ^.~ this month they've messed up my paychecks and haven't been payed at all, so just spared a few dollars till they get it all sorted in.
User avatar
Coreska
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Coreska »

$20 in.
Draelith
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:55 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Draelith »

Kicked another $8 donation your way. Thanks again for making the server such a great place to play! :)
User avatar
Theodore01
Recognized Donor
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Theodore01 »

$70 in. thxs for all the fun
Twisted
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Twisted »

Once I get my job, I will give back to the community :)
User avatar
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Gottmoerder »

Donated a bottle of jack worth. Although I have no idea what a bottle of jack costs in the U.S... So I stuck 25$ in there.
Zlaayer
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am
Location: California

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Zlaayer »

I'm far from rich, but I just donated $80. For three reasons.

1.) I want my Knighthood!
2.) We need a second server. *Spams direct connect to log online for the 1000th time* (Not a weekend even. It's Monday at 4 PM PST).
3.) But the real reason is that this game has helped me through a lot. It's my escape from the stresses of my life. I started playing it just after my deployment to Iraq and it's been therapeutic in that sense. It's also helped me relieve stress during paramedic school. Thanks to all the staff who have treated me so well all this time. You really do seem to take my suggestions on the forums and I've been fortunate enough to be part of some really good events. You've also helped me with a lot of technical problems with the game. Items, RCR's, etc. $120 over three years is nothing compared to all the time I've spent on this server.
User avatar
Vogar Eol
Recognized Donor
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Vogar Eol »

How are things looking right now?
Zlaayer
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am
Location: California

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Zlaayer »

Donated another $20. Thanks for the awesome work guys!
carlosj.filho
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 am
Location: Vienna, Austria

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by carlosj.filho »

Hi, i am intending to donate something good but i would like to know more about:

1. server technical specs.
2. update about cashflow monthly, so i can increase donations sometimes or decrease them, based on the desired ammount.
3. the paypal specs so i can set up a monthly based transfer.
4. Is there a possibility to make it possible to increase the ammount of simultaneous connections to 96 (max ?) so we would ease the peak times 70 players limits.
5. Is there any policy of paying for the developers/mantainers based on their roles, so we could have more productivity on the world updates and maybe set up other servers "linked" to this one representing the different parts of Faerûn, other states, etc. Since they provide us with their great work, if possible (ONLY IF AND WHEN POSSIBLE) monthly the extra maintanance costs would be divided between the tchnical workers (developers, maintaners) + adminsitrators. I guess that DMs would not be included since being a DM should be volunteer and is a part of the playing.

I am really looking forward to be a part of this project and making it more and more close to the real stuff!!

Thanks.

Return to “Archive”