How does weapon crafting work on this server?
My Elfmaiden would be a weapons-enthusiast, crafting weapons to minor details that may or may not have stat relevance. (Ex: Finding the best leather for a weapon hilt's grip, certain woods, camoflaguing & muting a sword's metal...possibly manifested in minor +1 skill bonuses, etc.) Would she need be a spellcrafter to make such weapons? Magical weapons? Or could she just use magical materials? Or an NPC?
I want to make an Assassain sort whom can geek out over weapon errata, and uses it to make her own. But I don't want to be "another mage".
Weapon Crafter/Officianado
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Valkyrie
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: Weapon Crafter/Officianado
There's no crafting but you could RP that idea, it sounds wicked ? Maybe pump up your craft weapon skill etc maybe even some anointed knight classes ?
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
-
MoDSec
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:01 pm
Re: Weapon Crafter/Officianado
Can't you still do base game crafting? You know... molds... ingots...
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Weapon Crafter/Officianado
Technically yes.
But they don't really drop.
But they don't really drop.