Divine classes in shackles!
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
Divine classes in shackles!
I would like to ask about whether the staff considers the idea of some divine classes being restricted as per being DM approval class? I see in this idea a lot of good, from increasing quality of cleric/FS/druid/paladin RP to lessening disputes over the disbalance of their power. As a matter of fact, I will certainly be subject of this idea if it ever becomes supported, since I have some PCs with divine classes.
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Divine classes in shackles!
As far as I know I don't think it's being considered?
But I'm not sure.
Sometimes DM's talk about stuff on IRC or IG to so I'm not always in the loop as to whats going on.
But I'm not sure.
Sometimes DM's talk about stuff on IRC or IG to so I'm not always in the loop as to whats going on.
-
DM Protector
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Re: Divine classes in shackles!
It's currently not being discussed at this moment in time but there is the possibility such could be considered at a future date.
[DM] Protector
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"