What is the proper format to suggest an event?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
What is the proper format to suggest an event?
I think I've seen one before, but I have not been able to find one yet.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Charraj
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
- Location: EST
Re: What is the proper format to suggest an event?
If there was one before, it's no longer used. *shrugs*
We've been getting requests of all sorts, so don't feel constrained. I mean, doesn't hurt to be detailed and organized, though.
We've been getting requests of all sorts, so don't feel constrained. I mean, doesn't hurt to be detailed and organized, though.
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
-
DM Protector
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Re: What is the proper format to suggest an event?
Send a PM to the DM team with the event that you have in mind. It's that simple. That being said, we don't want a PM stating "i'd like to see an event with orcs". We're looking for events that would either help further a goal or a player through accomplishing something. We want the player to provide some background information on what exactly they would like this event to be. From that point on, the DM that takes on the event will move forward.
[DM] Protector
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"