Character name question

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Sandking
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Character name question

Unread post by Sandking »

I made my character before I knew about the elf-naming convention posted here http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18160!

My character's name is "Aldreon", which according to this is:
"Al" - Sea
"Dre"- Hound
"-On"- Keeper

So...Seahound Keeper? ROFL!!

My question is; would it be possible to re-name my character without having to totally recreate my character and level him back to 7 again? I would also like to add a last name to my character if possible. I've always used this character name for other fantasy games, and I'm quite attached to it...so I'm not sure what to do!
IG Char: Aldreon Dael'Amar
Druid of the Enclave of the Green Triad
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Character name question

Unread post by Passiflora »

It is possible, yes.
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”