Its a problem I always run into on some servers. If I delete a character because I want to remake them, how long do I have to wait to use the same name again to avoid server side saving glitches?
Also I have not been here in months, hello.
If I delete a character, how long till I can use that name?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Jim Power
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am
If I delete a character, how long till I can use that name?
CHARACTERS:
ZART TRAZ: A DRAGON (Not Actually a Dragon)
BRYDEN BRONVALE: Mr. Toughguy warrior pants.
ZART TRAZ: A DRAGON (Not Actually a Dragon)
BRYDEN BRONVALE: Mr. Toughguy warrior pants.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: If I delete a character, how long till I can use that na
I don't think you have to wait at all.
If you delete on ours the characters gets deleted right away.
If you delete on ours the characters gets deleted right away.
-
Xanfyrst
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
- Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams
Re: If I delete a character, how long till I can use that na
If you delete your character and make a new one with the same name, your new character 'inherits' the deleted characters stats, class and levels.... until you relog.
If you wait till after the server has reset, this doesn't happen.
If you wait till after the server has reset, this doesn't happen.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: If I delete a character, how long till I can use that na
We can also give your old character's name to your new character (would have to have a different name first in case that particular name is glitched).
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..