I'm pretty flippin happy we have a new area for the UD to explore. One question though. By Spore Caves I assume you mean Myconid Circles and not the area where the spore beetles/tiny myconids are yes?
And also, are the lower end UD fetch-and-deliver quests going to get XP bumps as well? They're currently and 150 and 200 if I recall correctly.
Regarding the New Server Update
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Regarding the New Server Update
Tiny one's.
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: Regarding the New Server Update
The reason for the xp increase in surface events is due to the iron shortage and the hostilities going on between two cities. So the xp raise was implemented to accommodate the removal of 2 high xp quests.
Edit: They weren't removed (yet).
Edit: They weren't removed (yet).
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..