chaning aliagment
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zinnestro
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am
chaning aliagment
Is it possible to change ur aliagment?
Knight Warrant and Recon Expert of the Order of the Silver Rose. ROSCOE
Nothing gets the blood going more than some good spirits *Hic-Up* -Zinnestro - Phoenix Company
Please no Meta Gaming
Nothing gets the blood going more than some good spirits *Hic-Up* -Zinnestro - Phoenix Company
Please no Meta Gaming
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: chaning aliagment
I'm not sure what the DM stance is on this right now.
Hopefully one of them will reply.
Hopefully one of them will reply.
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: chaning aliagment
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20180
I'd be willing to help you out if you send me your biography/RP reason for the alignment change/plot twist ideas for your character. No promises though, like I said the RP reason has to be solid.
Most DMs allow alignment shifts via their events. However, you'd need to provide a solid RP reason for the DM to acknowledge your request and also keep in mind that you usually aren't going to get more than 5 points of shift for each event. Remember, telling a DM beforehand that you wish to RP an alignment change and perhaps giving them plot twists about this would help a lot.DM Fugue wrote:- Player Requests: I encourage you to send me information/biography on your character and how you’d like to develop her/his storyline. I may not get around to it right away but I’d keep it in mind.
I'd be willing to help you out if you send me your biography/RP reason for the alignment change/plot twist ideas for your character. No promises though, like I said the RP reason has to be solid.
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
-
Planehopper
- Posts: 2297
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm
Re: chaning aliagment
Even if some sort of RP is requested to facilitate this, the DMs still disallow powerbuilding allowed by alignment changes, yes?
No Bard/Monks or Pal/BGs?
No Bard/Monks or Pal/BGs?
-
DM RabidBadger
- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm
Re: chaning aliagment
We do also keep in mind that if you have a divine class that the alignment needs to stay within their range.