Help!
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
guantanamobayxx
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm
- Location: Hudson, FL
Help!
Can someone help me? For some reason I keep poofing off Baldur's Gate, but it doesn't say I've been booted (I didn't do anything, I was only on for like, two minutes before poof!) and I'm all the way back to the menu screen for NWN2... does anyone have any idea whats happening?
-
DM Protector
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Re: Help!
One problem may be that you are crashing due to a loading error. Did you first notice this when you transitioned and were unable to successfully load?
[DM] Protector
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: Help!
Does this happen with / without the Client Extension?
LeslieMS wrote:http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... ail&id=231
It is a game saving necessity in my eyes. It can be downloaded from the link above.
You want the very latest one, which is the very last file: 1.0.0.20
-
guantanamobayxx
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm
- Location: Hudson, FL
Re: Help!
No loading errors, all systems green 
I managed to finally stay on once I told Mystra to get me the heck out of the nexus (that's where it seems to be happening) but now.. after the server reset, it keeps saying my cdkey is already in use and won't let me back on :'(
I managed to finally stay on once I told Mystra to get me the heck out of the nexus (that's where it seems to be happening) but now.. after the server reset, it keeps saying my cdkey is already in use and won't let me back on :'(
-
guantanamobayxx
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm
- Location: Hudson, FL
Re: Help!
I downloaded the client extension and it's fixed the crashes, but for some reason when the server resets or if i exit off freely, it always tells me my cd key is use on the server even hours later and sometimes even after a reset when i haven't even been on. No one on my computer uses a separate account to play NWN2, i've been told this can cause the problem. My ip is 108.33.127.35, if someone could help i would totally appreciate it.