What are my options if I wanted a different voice set on a character I already made?
I know of the most obvious but....
What are my options if....
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Jim Power
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am
What are my options if....
CHARACTERS:
ZART TRAZ: A DRAGON (Not Actually a Dragon)
BRYDEN BRONVALE: Mr. Toughguy warrior pants.
ZART TRAZ: A DRAGON (Not Actually a Dragon)
BRYDEN BRONVALE: Mr. Toughguy warrior pants.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: What are my options if....
I can try to change it.
No guarantee cause this kind of stuff ends up at the bottom of the priority list.
And if I get over-whelmed with requests some of them get dropped.
No guarantee cause this kind of stuff ends up at the bottom of the priority list.
And if I get over-whelmed with requests some of them get dropped.