I made a character a while back named Hathos Sobol(druid) but was unhappy with my build I was using. I used the XP transfer and deleted my character and remade him using the same name. The problem is that the quests I had completed on my previous character are not functioning for this character. I waited until the server reset and am having the same problem. I understand that you guys don't usually want to do changes for characters but I don't know what to do about this. I have tried contacting players ingame with the DM tag but none of them respond to my initial 'tell'.
Thanks.
XP transfer glitch with Quests.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Charraj
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
- Location: EST
Re: XP transfer glitch with Quests.
Because you used the same name for your new PC, the quest reset timer is the same as the old character's. So the quests will reset normally, given a week or so.
Edit: Basically, the quests are not broken, they just register as having been recently completed.
Edit: Basically, the quests are not broken, they just register as having been recently completed.
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit