Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Sir_Carnifex
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 pm
Location: Lurking and Watching with Intent to Smite

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Sir_Carnifex »

Wulfenote wrote:On vacation at the moment, will I still get reimbursed when I come back? :X
Yes. As I said, there is no deadline, though getting things done quickly is nice for us so we can go back to DMing. :)
Retired Dungeon Master and Developer
Kman
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 1:46 am

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Kman »

Have been away for a couple of months..
I have some immunity items.
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

Just found a Belt of Agility +1

Dexterity +1
Freedom of Movement

I thought that these had been removed? Assuming that these are still supposed to be removed, next time a DM sees my character Moksha Ma'fer I'll gladly give it up.
EldurTroll
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by EldurTroll »

It might be a good idea, if the team has not already, to review this thread. I have seen some conflicting statements by the some of the team about various items immunities and what not.

From lurking, I get the impression that there are some different perspectives since Kelsfar was leading.

This is not a grip - I am a bit confused. I need some clarification on the following issue.

1. Immunity items are not allowed at all.

2. Immunity items are allowed, but only per spell type.

3. Only under special circumstance are immunity items allowed ever.

4. Something else not listed.

Since this is not listed under server rules, I am a bit confused if my kama that grants immunity to magic missile is illegal.
The feeling was mutual: http://www.twisturl.com/L-ST-W0RDZ
Powell
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 pm
Location: in the right, as usual

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Powell »

Items that grant immunities to specific spells are not illegal. Such as Lathar's Last Belt for example, which grants immunity to Finger of Death and Power Word: Kill.
QQ moar pzl / baaaw, lolrus needs his bukkit support group ;-;
SteelForgedSword
Posts: 552
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 am
Location: Pensacola Florida

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by SteelForgedSword »

Aye, it's items that provide Blanket immunities that are illegal, last I asked.
Great Druid, Galen'ael Glenstalker. Former DM Steel
talon
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by talon »

Kelsfar wrote:Please contact your local DM or me via in game or forum PM's to have your immunity item credited. After one week these items will be auto pulled from inventories and Gold or equvilant item trade will no longer be available, meaning no refund.
Can you please make sure that all DM's are up to snuff on this... I asked 2 different DMs now and they won't do reimbursement.

Purple Dragon Ring - mine is the okay one, from random loot, no poison immunity. Wondering are there still any of the poison immune around even?

Not nice if you pulled all the good ones out of peoples inventory.
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

I remember reading this entire post a while ago, and I am pretty sure they never pulled all of the immunity items. As for the belt I found, one of the Broham's (I forget which one) took it from my inventory soon after my post in this thread and let me chose something in exchange. If you find an immunity item, I strongly suggest you contact a Broham :D .
talon
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by talon »

Okay I'm trying this then....

The only item I have is the agility belt with Freedom of Movement...

Broham or whoever please take it...
User avatar
Faerynn
Recognized Donor
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 am

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Faerynn »

Broham or whoever please take it...
*Faerynn walks up and gives a big yawn and then sighs *

Fine! I'll take it. And here, I will give you this ring of blue light. It's very pretty.

* he holds out his hand with a very pretty ring in it *
Xul'rae Dyrr, Drow Wizard/Rogue/Shadowdancer/Shadow Adept
Outcast Sister to Faeryl Dyrr

Zak Eledhwen Ara'dhel, Arcane Archer
Cousin to Faerynn and Elohir Ara'dhel

Faerynn Ara'dhel ~ Mauglir the Dark
Servant of Silvanus / Shadow Master
Dead


DM Draugluin (Retired)
User avatar
broham1
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Yo momma's house!

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by broham1 »

talon wrote:Okay I'm trying this then....

The only item I have is the agility belt with Freedom of Movement...

Broham or whoever please take it...
Contact a DM IG.. We will take the Immunity item from you..Thanks for reporting it..
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable

Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
Kit.Reshawn
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 am

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Kit.Reshawn »

Just a heads up:

Not long ago I got the Broewende Family Armor as a item drop in a chest. I suppose it is still in the loot tables. Is it still supposed to be removed? If so you may want to remove it from the loot tables.

In any case, I hawked it at the Thunderhammer.
Blank
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:16 am

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Blank »

Kit.Reshawn wrote:Just a heads up:

Not long ago I got the Broewende Family Armor as a item drop in a chest. I suppose it is still in the loot tables. Is it still supposed to be removed? If so you may want to remove it from the loot tables.

In any case, I hawked it at the Thunderhammer.
Immunities to specific spells are allowed I believe.
Aroen
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Aroen »

are there new versions of these items as well? I have seen some of the items listed for sale in Beregost
Chasted
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 am

Re: Items to be removed! please read!!!!

Unread post by Chasted »

Yeah, some of the more important items have had their immunities replaced with some rather weak bonuses to em'. Heh
Free French Fries? ...I wanted them to be curly

Return to “Archive”