Hey guys,
So my character Norn Frostaxe and his pal Max Steelheart decided to brave the Cloud Peak Mountains and see the glories of Athkatla.
Norn is lvl 13, Max, lvl 19.
So we hacked through Hill Giants, Yetis, and Greater Air Elementals and arrived on the descent to Amn! Hurrah! Well then a dueregar comes across a bridge just as we are transitioning and smokes poor Max. I manage to get through the transition, get his corpse, and start to head south figuring I could get him raised in Athkatla. Well it turns out Athkatla is not there. Bummer. And even though there is a Myrkul Temple/Shrine...no priest.
So at lvl 13, I am kinda stuck, but I decide to brave the summit to help out my friend or die trying to reach Nashkel.
I somehow manage to kill 5 yetis, escape 3 Greater Air Elementals, and kill 2 Hill Giants getting to Nashkel. And I MADE IT!!!
But here's the catch. I transition crashed, and when I logged back in. No Corpse. All that effort and Max still had to respawn.
So this post is not to ask for help for myself, but for Max. He had to respawn even though I actually made it all the way back to Nashkel somehow. It was very hard, I am only a lvl 13 Barbarian, ya know? I am kinda proud of myself.
Also...maybe a sign should be put up that says "Pass to Amn closed" or something? Or at least put a priest at the Myrkul Shrine that can help a fella out?
Anyway, if you guys could help out Max, that would be awesome. Poor guy deserves is for sitting in the Fugue that long waiting on me to not be able to raise him.
Thanks-
Boozie
Amn...a perilous journey
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
logandoug
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:25 pm
- Location: Beartooth Mountains, Montana
Amn...a perilous journey
Norn Frostaxe- Uthgardt Barbarian of the Grey Wolf and Great Worm Tribes.
-
DM Protector
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Re: Amn...a perilous journey
He will need to contact a DM in-game and refer the DM to this thread.
Hope this helps.
Hope this helps.
[DM] Protector
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"