Ugh, crashing.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

guantanamobayxx
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm
Location: Hudson, FL

Ugh, crashing.

Unread post by guantanamobayxx »

Okay, so between Dalelands and you guys, I doubt my weird cd key issue is going to be fixed, so I just try my luck between each server to log on, but now I have a problem actually exclusive to the server! It's letting me log on, but like, two minutes into it it crashes on me every time. I'm using the extension, too. I don't have this problem on Dalelands, either. Anyone know whats going on? It's been happening ever since the server reset yesterday.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Ugh, crashing.

Unread post by Luna »

Try it tomorrow.
Sometimes characters get crash bugged until the server resets.

Wait for the server to reset itself.
Don't go to your save location.
Just go start at the elf song.

Return to “Questions for DMs”