Ring of the Wise?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
shadedwonder
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 am
Ring of the Wise?
I notice the variety of rings at the magic shop in Candlekeep, to include regular and lesser versions of certain ones. I was wondering... I've been looking for a ring that gives +2 wisdom and the ring I find there is always the Lesser Ring of the Wise. I've even checked right after reset and it's always just Lesser. Is there not a regular Ring of the Wise? Or do I keep getting beat to the shop after reset? I was just curious.
Bilal: Nice, unassuming merchant
Nashira Faine: WonderWoman-esque brawler
Donovan Gann: Brooding warrior
Valora Gann: Wild card with a big axe
Kaelia Klennen: Nerd/Weaponmaster (Staff)
Nashira Faine: WonderWoman-esque brawler
Donovan Gann: Brooding warrior
Valora Gann: Wild card with a big axe
Kaelia Klennen: Nerd/Weaponmaster (Staff)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Ring of the Wise?
I don't think so. You can put up a post in the auction forum asking if anyone has a ring with wisdom +2 or +3 for sale though.
I think the random loot generator should be able to make those.
I think the random loot generator should be able to make those.