Epic skill focus

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

KhyberKruel
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Fort worth, Texas

Epic skill focus

Unread post by KhyberKruel »

I was thinking about making a Whirling Dervish with all sorts of fancy Merchant skills, obviously I picked WD for the +6 Skill focus feats... I planned it out so I get three of them in the epic levels.... but I never thought about which Epic skill focuses are on the server. While I found it rather hard to find I list anywhere I thought I'd drop a question here while I looked.
Lucian Vanguard- Blood, honor, and steel.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Epic skill focus

Unread post by Luna »

I think we only have epic skill focus HEAL.

Return to “Questions for DMs”