I was thinking... maybe the clerics at the temples could have remove curse as a part of their temple services? Like pay for a remove curse spell just like we can pay to get healed? I think that makes sense
Cursed "sticky" items
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
shadedwonder
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 am
Cursed "sticky" items
I keep getting the items that are cursed lol! In the past 3 days I've had 4 different ones on three total characters.
I was thinking... maybe the clerics at the temples could have remove curse as a part of their temple services? Like pay for a remove curse spell just like we can pay to get healed? I think that makes sense
I was thinking... maybe the clerics at the temples could have remove curse as a part of their temple services? Like pay for a remove curse spell just like we can pay to get healed? I think that makes sense
Bilal: Nice, unassuming merchant
Nashira Faine: WonderWoman-esque brawler
Donovan Gann: Brooding warrior
Valora Gann: Wild card with a big axe
Kaelia Klennen: Nerd/Weaponmaster (Staff)
Nashira Faine: WonderWoman-esque brawler
Donovan Gann: Brooding warrior
Valora Gann: Wild card with a big axe
Kaelia Klennen: Nerd/Weaponmaster (Staff)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Cursed "sticky" items
Sorry shadedwonder, right now you will have to find a cleric.
If your a surfacer, just ask around the Friendly arm inn campfire.
If your a surfacer, just ask around the Friendly arm inn campfire.