Contacting DMs

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

EberronBruce
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Contacting DMs

Unread post by EberronBruce »

Is there a way to contact the DMs as a team instead of individually?

Reason I ask is I have somethings I would like to quest for but some DMs may not have the same time table with me. Easier to work things out that way.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Contacting DMs

Unread post by Luna »

Yes. Compose a message. On the left hand side of the screen you will see groups.

Add the "DM" group. You will find it in the group list.
User avatar
Valefort
Retired Admin
Posts: 9779
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: France, GMT +2

Re: Contacting DMs

Unread post by Valefort »

You can use this :

http://bgtscc.net/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=7

and probably this one as well :

http://bgtscc.net/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=73

PM to these groups, there you go.
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler

Return to “Questions for DMs”