This is for Gareut
Seems all his Characters say his CD Key is registered to another account when he tries to log in on the server, Can someone help him? If need be I can relay all information to him
CD-Key Registered to another Account
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
TaminaLightstep
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:46 am
- Location: Boston, MA
CD-Key Registered to another Account
Tamina Lightstep. Laura Nightsinger. Eva Catano.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: CD-Key Registered to another Account
He needs to send Luna his Bioware account information.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
paragon_nemesis
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 am
Re: CD-Key Registered to another Account
This seems interesting to me, as every time I log into BG, or NWN2 online at all for that matter, It doesn't even check my cd-keys. (I did not do this, and have no idea how it happened.) (It just says, "Could not connect to verification server, some multiplayer services may not be available." Other than that no affect at all, I can create, DM, join, and play on any server that I've tried. Not that I play any other server cause BG is the beast of Nwn2. But I was curious about the lord of the rings one. Just kinda weirded me out though. xD Anyway. Hope this helps in some way.
Notable Characters
Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.
Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock
Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.
Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.
Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock
Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.
Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Hidden: show
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: CD-Key Registered to another Account
paragon, we check the key. 
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: CD-Key Registered to another Account
Have Gareut give it a try now.