Can't Find Assassin Spellbook List On Forum.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
paragon_nemesis
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 am
Can't Find Assassin Spellbook List On Forum.
xD It seems I'm at it again, everytime I figure out exactly what an assassin spellbook fully does. I level up enough to unlock a new one, that presents me with more questions... So I hope that this can also help with future reference for other players with the help of one of you almighty DM's in my endeavor.
Is there somewhere I could possibly look up each spell individually, as per server augmentation? (If so, I missed it somewhere, xD) If this isn't possible. Could I perhaps get a list, with timers, and full descriptions? I know it seems a lot, but I just got my 4rth spellbook, and I have no idea what my poison spell does, or what it affects. Also. I have no idea what all changes you guys have augmented on the server, and they sometimes do change by a large amount. For example: The Summon spells last 60 seconds/level. Not 18+6 per lvl. So I'm a bit confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Notable Characters
Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.
Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock
Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.
Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.
Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock
Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.
Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Hidden: show
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Can't Find Assassin Spellbook List On Forum.
Here is the list. It's in the custom content changes thread.
Subject: Custom changes to this world
We don't have the timer unfortunately. And I doubt we would go through each spell and track them down.
But like I told you before, they should be the same as the wizard equivalents I think.
At least from the one's I have looked at.
And you caster level is your Assassin level and you can take practiced caster Assassin to augment that.
You also gain bonus spells based on your core INT bonus.
So if your INT is 12, you gain a bonus level 1 spell. It's just like a wizard in regards to the bonus spells per day you get based on your INT.
Subject: Custom changes to this world
We don't have the timer unfortunately. And I doubt we would go through each spell and track them down.
But like I told you before, they should be the same as the wizard equivalents I think.
At least from the one's I have looked at.
And you caster level is your Assassin level and you can take practiced caster Assassin to augment that.
You also gain bonus spells based on your core INT bonus.
So if your INT is 12, you gain a bonus level 1 spell. It's just like a wizard in regards to the bonus spells per day you get based on your INT.