A while ago I asked a question about the guild thief reputation ability to reduce costs by 10% and the discount one gets buying goods from a merchant with a high appraise score. I was recently informed by another player that the maximum "discount" any player can receive from a merchant is 30%. My appraise skill has gone up but I'm still paying the same prices, so it has me wondering if 30% is indeed the maximum discount or if I've just been a victim of fluke coincidences with dice rolls. So...Luna wrote:The buy back price caps out. So yes.. you can cap on a lot of items just because of the buy back price.
I would assume guild thief stack.
And there is no minimum price.
1) Can staff confirm or deny if there is a 30% maximum discount from merchants?
2) If there is a 30% maximum does that include the 10% discount from the Guild Thief PRC ability, or is there an additional 10% to be gained from the PRC?
3) Luna was nice enough to answer the question about the GT PRC ability and appraise skill stacking in the past, but used the word "assume." Is there anyway to test and/or confirm this? I'm happy to participate in any test to figure it out. (I also realize it's probably a very low priority for staff)
Thanks!