This thread will be to summarize my events and to specify a few guidelines I'd like everyone to bare in mind:
Participants should take the following into consideration:
1. RP is the name of the game.
2. Please keep OOC chat and comments to myself and participants to 'tells'.
3. Any suggestions or disagreements (with me or another player) you may have, save them for when the event is over. I am always open to hear them. Just unable to concentrate on everything at once. I will make time following every event for comments, suggestions, feedback, etc. Breaking immersion makes the experience less for all involved.
4. Do not stray too far from the party. Forces the DM to constantly keep track and jump around the map. And quality suffers.
5. Always respect those who participate in the event. I am a firm believer in the concept of synergy and group dynamics. It can really enliven rp and make a better experience for everyone. If a player disrespects another player in an OCC manner or violates server rules, they will be asked to leave the event.
6. If you have an idea for a plot, event etc feel free to contact me. If the idea is brief in explanation; feel free to IM me ([email protected]). If you wish to send an indepth explanation, please do so via PM.
I am looking foward to contributing more to the community and hosting events for you all. I have alot to learn, so please be patient.
*This post is subject to edit, given I don't completely know what the hell I'm doing*