I lose my character and progress.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
ThraliaElladysvarilo
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 pm
I lose my character and progress.
Obviously, I am new to this. I have played NWN, NW2, andoTb, but never online until now. How do I save my character, progress, and inventory? I keep having to create a new character every time I log back in.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: I lose my character and progress.
It should be there.
You save overall by resting.
Or right click the screen, when the meny comes up, click PC Tools.
There is a save button on that GUI.
You never see any characters when you log back in?
Whats your bioware. I can look at it on the server side.
You save overall by resting.
Or right click the screen, when the meny comes up, click PC Tools.
There is a save button on that GUI.
You never see any characters when you log back in?
Whats your bioware. I can look at it on the server side.