Equipment changer ate my cloak

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

OldCrow
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:15 am

Equipment changer ate my cloak

Unread post by OldCrow »

Hello DMs, I was changing the appearance of my Cloak of Displacement and when I clicked "finished" the cloak disappeared and was lost. I am aware of the dangers and un-equiped everything I had except the cloak I was changing.

I asked a DM hours later if I can have it replaced but he imformed my that I had to post a screeny...so I am.

Character: JoJo Jute, Playername: OldCrow_USA

Image
Tagnus Stonebone and Anivoc Arnimane are my characters.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Equipment changer ate my cloak

Unread post by Luna »

Just ping a DM IG

Return to “Questions for DMs”