Languages

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Blackbird
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Languages

Unread post by Blackbird »

Is it possible for DMs to add/remove languages from a player? I just saw the recent language update which includes the other language my character is supposed to know (Shou) and Rasael suggested I find out if a DM could add it to my known languages. I know this was possible on NWN1 servers that used a similar language setup, but NWN2 is a different beast.
Hi, my name is Blackbird and I'm an altoholic.
User avatar
Charraj
Posts: 2741
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Location: EST

Re: Languages

Unread post by Charraj »

Languages can be added, but it is very difficult to remove them.

Every time your natural (unbuffed) Intelligence modifier goes up by one, you can ask for a free language.

Alternatively, you can find someone to RP with and teach you a language ICly, and earn a language that way. This takes a couple months of RP.
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.

Return to “Questions for DMs”