Helpless! Cant get on any server.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
guantanamobayxx
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm
- Location: Hudson, FL
Helpless! Cant get on any server.
I am at a loss. My internet is fine, I own a legal copy of NWN2, I've asked about this before but now its like even worse I am just getting booted now from every server. When I first get on a server, it lets me log on and download. I can play for a while. I sign out. Try and sign back in, and it says my cd key is already in use. Try a different server. It comes to the download screen for updates. It boots me. Two servers I am booted at the download (here and Sundren), the other two just won't let me in because of my cdkey (sigil and dalelands). I have tried changing my key and things, i got a new router, i got the client extension... perhaps i was not following someone's instructions right but if any dm with server experience has any idea whats happening i would be very grateful. Thank you for your time DMs! I hope I get to play the awesome world you've created soon.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Helpless! Cant get on any server.
I forgot, whats your bioware?