Didn't get to choose languages on character creation

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Moth
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am

Didn't get to choose languages on character creation

Unread post by Moth »

Hey guys, I made my character some months ago and never got the chance to choose any languages. Can I just ask for the language I want from a DM in game?

Also, my automatically given languages are Common, Abyssal and Cant (Tiefling rogue). I'm wondering if the house rule is that abyssal is automatic for tieflings or if it's counted as a bonus language?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Didn't get to choose languages on character creation

Unread post by Luna »

If your INT is high enough to warrant more languages, ask a DM IG.

Return to “Questions for DMs”