Hey everyone. Been thinkin about coming back to BG for some RP. I just want to know if that is ok with the current DM staff. I tried to return previously and was harrassed by certain DM's until I couldn't take it anymore. I haven't been a DM for a couple years now, you have all been through several DM changes since I left... Can I guy come back and get some RP in without the witch hunt?
If you don't want to reply here, thats fine. Send me a PM if you'd like. Just be honest. I don't want to put in months of time only to get ran out over things that happened years ago.
You were never banned from here and you are always welcome to play if you stay within the rules and guidelines which I am sure you know more about than most of us.
The only issue we had was the constant heckling of the staff which doesn't go over well with a lot of people who are trying their hardest to entertain the playerbase without any real reward except a paltry IG xp reward for a character that most likely they have either stopped playing or have already leveled beyond the need for xp rewards.
We totally do not mind the feedback if it is constructive and if you can pretty much respect that some things might not change while other topics might be reasonable to move forward with change. Beyond forum decorum I don't think you need to ask if you want to go back in game and RP with an existing character or a new one. If you feel you will be harassed by existing players that might still have a grudge against you for some reason, you can always change up your bioware ID and know that we would not disclose your information no matter the circumstance.
I hope you find the above satisfactory and when you are ready, we look forward to seeing you back IG and active again.