A player request

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ginsu
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 pm

A player request

Unread post by ginsu »

Hello! I play with Quevedo, a cleric of Tempus.

I'm really enjoying playing with this character and I would like to try add a little more RP for him.

I would ask, if possible, to receive quests from the High Priest of Tempus located in Baldurs Gate. Maybe through my achievements I could help to attract more followers or do specific missions to the temple according to your needs.

P.S.: I'm not sure, but I believe this is the correct place to post this topic. If I'm wrong, feel free to move it or ask me to reopen elsewhere. Thanks for everything!" :)
Darkshard
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 am
Location: Soon to be Shadowfell

Re: A player request

Unread post by Darkshard »

PMing the DM and DM Assoc groups are usually the best way to get your requests heard. It often helps to include quite a few details in order to spark DM interest. I have reposted this to the DM boards.

Of course, you can also attract and organise followers of Tempus to do quests of your own design, without DM involvement.
Contact me on Aikura for loose ends.

Return to “Questions for DMs”