Characters gone?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

LittleGrim
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:31 am

Characters gone?

Unread post by LittleGrim »

Hi there, its been awhile since I played and i decided to log on and see whats been happening in the world but it seems my characters are not there anymore. I am playing on a different computer so maybe that is the issue I'm not sure. If its possible to get them back that would be awesome, if not I guess theres not much I can do.

Thanks for your time.
Darkshard
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 am
Location: Soon to be Shadowfell

Re: Characters gone?

Unread post by Darkshard »

It should be possible to restore your lost characters from a back-up. Send a PM to Luna.
Contact me on Aikura for loose ends.
LittleGrim
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:31 am

Re: Characters gone?

Unread post by LittleGrim »

Ok thanks mate :)

Return to “Questions for DMs”