http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14958
Could this be updated with the current, active DMs?
Have been thinking of suggesting a few DM-guided events, but an unsure if any DMs are online during my recent, regular hours.
DM Timezones and Availability
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
stevebarracuda
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
- Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.
DM Timezones and Availability
As J.G. Ballard has said, "It's a mistake to hold back and refuse to accept one's own nature."
-
Darkshard
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 am
- Location: Soon to be Shadowfell
Re: DM Timezones and Availability
For the timebeing, my hours are too erratic to note in that thread, but I do endeavour to make myself available for scheduled events. The other DMs do too. If you PM your ideas to the team then you might get someone interested and you can go from there.
EDIT: Then I posted on the thread anyway.
EDIT: Then I posted on the thread anyway.
Contact me on Aikura for loose ends.
-
gimchi
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 pm
Re: DM Timezones and Availability
Where exactly does one post to the DM team?
I can see all the individuals, but haven't been able to find a team link.
I can see all the individuals, but haven't been able to find a team link.
In another lifetime, one of toil and blood
Blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form...
Blackness was a virtue and the road was full of mud
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form...
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: DM Timezones and Availability
PMing the Associate DM and the DM usergroup will do the trick.
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..