DM Gottmoerder's Events

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Fugue
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
Location: The Fudge Land

Re: DM Gottmoerder's Events

Unread post by DM Fugue »

jumps up and down rocking his table thus spilling his tea
Me me meme me me !!!!
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
User avatar
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland

Re: DM Gottmoerder's Events

Unread post by Gottmoerder »

*secret events going down too secret to post* 8-) :shock:
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
DM Fugue
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
Location: The Fudge Land

Re: DM Gottmoerder's Events

Unread post by DM Fugue »

:(
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..

Return to “Archive”