http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25247&start=31
Until the fix for the is implemented is it possible to trade in the troll skins to a DM for the XP and GP quest award (1500xp, 2500gp?)?
Obviously you can't have any troll skins unless you had taken the quest and the fact that you have all 10 skins indicates you have done the quest, just unable to hand it in. It would mean the skins in the inventories are neatly taken care of as well instead of being dumped and possible screwing things up later on.
Thoughts?
Northern Troll Skins
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Northern Troll Skins
I got asked this twice today. But if I'm with a group on the client, it's just not possible for me to port to each player that would want to do this and do any kind of event.
It's to disruptive.
So I would think probably not.
Give the gents a few days. I think they will get it fixed.
It's to disruptive.
So I would think probably not.
Give the gents a few days. I think they will get it fixed.