CD key boot issue

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

seisan3001
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 12:35 pm

CD key boot issue

Unread post by seisan3001 »

Hi! I'm new to the server and I'm having that CD-key issue when I try to log in. I first played the server not too long ago with an old copy of NWN2, but as I found some problems with my game I decided to buy a new one. Now with the NWN2 Platinium, and the old copy already in the trash can, the server boots me every time I try to log in. This is a lovely well designed server I'd like to try. Thanks for reading!

My account name is: seisan3001
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: CD key boot issue

Unread post by Luna »

Try it now!

Return to “Questions for DMs”