Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

axlns
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:57 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by axlns »

Just sent 30 bucks your way. Keep up good work!
cardinalgrom
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by cardinalgrom »

$10 into the pot, though i cant find out how to set up a monthly thingy?
Considerate_
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Considerate_ »

Right, hopefully I managed to send it the right way... after some fooling back and forth. Should have done it long ago, definitely the best coin I've spent for a while.

Put them to good use and keep this wonderful server up! =)
User avatar
Theodore01
Recognized Donor
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Theodore01 »

[quote="axlns"]Just sent 30 bucks your way. Keep up good work![/quote]

same.
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Administrator »

* bumping this *

Just a reminder, our monthly bill is currently $120 a month.
We need donations to keep the server running and forums running.

Almost every month now we are getting less than we need to pay the bills.

Thanks
breteas
Posts: 1444
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by breteas »

Me being stupid: Is there any way I can donate without a creditcard?
PeeHell
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by PeeHell »

I can't afford much, I take care of me and my wife financially. I work nights like a slave and can't barely do anything without having to cut on everything that's important.

I'm going to donate 30$ when i come back from work.

C'mon guys. A litle 5$ per months to keep our server running.
Ravengaard
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Ravengaard »

Is it just me who cant find the paypal link?
stevebarracuda
Recognized Donor
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by stevebarracuda »

Just wondering: what would happen if by the end of each month, say the beginning of the last week in each month, if the server fees are short by X amount, Lunadministrator could post that amount here?

I, for one, can always come up with a few more dollars.
Darigaz
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Darigaz »

How do i go abaut this i cant seem to find the paypal link ?
User avatar
TeoDeathDealer
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: West Bend, WI (USA)

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by TeoDeathDealer »

Sorry to be clueless with this paypal thing, but now that I have an account, how do I send you money?
Deacon
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Deacon »

just an idea, you guys should put up a counter of how much you need yet for that month. That way, people are like oh shit. They need more money, and would be more likely to help?
mrieder79
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by mrieder79 »

I wonder if the lack of funds is due to lack of knowledge that there is currently a deficit. I am a new player, just started a few weeks back, but I am going to support financially. I always see at least 30 people online at any given time, so I imagine that a little non-invasive advertising may make more people aware and could help with the budget and perhaps spread the cost out a little bit. Apologies if this has already been suggested.
mrieder79
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by mrieder79 »

[quote="Administrator"]* bumping this *

Just a reminder, our monthly bill is currently $120 a month.
We need donations to keep the server running and forums running.

Almost every month now we are getting less than we need to pay the bills.

Thanks[/quote]

I have seen other sites post their monthly budget, so that members can see how the finances are. This may help raise awareness and also donations.

Here is an example:

http://www.mission4today.com/

On the left there is a sidebar showing the site finances.
Tauschitz
Recognized Donor
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Tauschitz »

Just donated $50.00; couldn't live without my BG!

Zalvius

Return to “Archive”