The Talking Villager

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Area Design

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Theodore01
Recognized Donor
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: The Talking Villager

Unread post by Theodore01 »

tfunke wrote:NPC's will only speak when clicked on ..
then you have to add the following:

Hey, don't click me! I don't want any trouble!
Lampir
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Location: USA, EST Time Zone

Re: The Talking Villager

Unread post by Lampir »

Thanks tfunke. I could really do with all those BG NPCs getting turned off on their auto-talk script. @.@ Soooo hard to rp in BG right now.

Cheers!
Kaltyra GreyFang: Orc Druid of Grumbar
James White: Prelate of the Radiant Heart, Owner of N.T.E & White Rose Imports
Morric: Evil is...
Muttley
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Talking Villager

Unread post by Muttley »

Hey, don't click me! I don't want any trouble!
I used to love in Warcraft 2 how the Orcs would say 'Stop poking me' if you
kept clicking on them.
Lockonnow wrote:Deers Friends of the sword coast you dont have to play all of the time the server will be there whan you sleep and work and think of how sexy it will be how to look at porn the server will be there

Return to “NWN2 Area Design”