bases for groups and guilds who want to use monster bases

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

bobnok
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

bases for groups and guilds who want to use monster bases

Unread post by bobnok »

I want to use a monster lair (if i cleared it) for a group base (as the price for guildhall building is very expensive) is it possible to do that? and to have those creatures as minions(maybe)thanks, the group is approved, but i dont know if dms have took it seriously yet as there is only 5 members, thanks
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: bases for groups and guilds who want to use monster base

Unread post by Luna »

I have no idea. It would probably depend on the area. I think some area's we probably don't want to de-populate.

Return to “Questions for DMs”